Sunday, July 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thank you Jess! Ok here we go...now i have to think...


Ten years ago...
I was 25 and getting out of a bad relationship. I don't really want to relive it but if it hadn't been for that I wouldn't have the wonderful husband and daughter I have now. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


Five things on today's to-do list:
1. Chat with Kelly at 9 a.m.
2. Laundry
3. Check in at www.scrapfreak.com
4. Fix dinner
5. Chat with Kelly at 6 p.m.


A snack I enjoy:
Peanut Butter M&Ms. I love to put them in my stove popped popcorn.


Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our bills
2. Add on to the house
3. Adopt a boy
4. Put money away for my childrens education
5. Travel with my family
6. Build a place in our little town for the local kids, like a YMCA.

Places I have lived:
I grew up and lived in Sanger, CA until 2004 when we moved to Nampa ID. We lived in Nampa ID for 6 months then purchased our first house in Marsing, ID where we have been since.


I am tagging...
Tracy
Kate
Holly
Leaf
Melissa

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I can't believe you tagged me even though you warned me. Off to do this.

-leafa mcbirdie said...

omg Suz -talk about a small world! I can't believe you're from Sanger! ...my sis lives there! :)

thanks for the tag chica, I loved reading your lists :)