Friday, December 12, 2008

Ornaments

I had seen an ornament awhile back before I found out who I had for an ornament exchange at Scrapfreak. Then when I went to go get it I could never find it. So i was blog hopping one day and i came across these fabulous ornaments on Leslie Ashe's blog. She is so talented and I often find inspiration from her. So she had these adorable ornaments done with buttons and I realized that would be so super neat. I made 2; 1 for my freaky friend and one for Augie's bus driver cause she is such a fabulous person and friend. I can't wait to do more of these, I have so many ideas rolling around in my head. Thank you Miss Leslie Ashe!!!!!!




3 comments:

Tracy said...

Super cute!

jakey said...

These are just beautiful Suzy! I'd love to make some of these for next years gifts! Thanks for sharing :-)
jkxx

Lisa said...

First of all, your blog looks fantastic! :)

Secondly, these ornaments are beautiful! I'm sure the recipients had to be in love with them. Great job.