Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Family's house

We left Mariposa on Friday mid-day and headed down to my parents. We got there around 2 p.m. and got to just relax and hang out. We had Chinese food for dinner and being the revolving door that my parents house is we had lot of people stop by to see us. Saturday the guys went on a long harley ride as a tribute to "Roy Stone" who passed away on June 22nd. He was Kelly's best-friend.They got back around 4:30 pm to a surprise 60th Birthday party for my Dad. Heehee He was so surprised!

After being away 4 months and not drinking any alcohol Kelly has become a light weight, he is a cheap drunk now, lol!




Our Nephew Brody, my Brothers little one...



My Dad pulling in from the Harley ride to his surprise party...


1 comment:

Tracy said...

Kelly's a cheap date now. lol