Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tahoe

We left on Sunday June 22nd and drove to Reno where we dropped Buddy off at Tracy's house and visited for a bit. Then we headed on to Tahoe, NV to meet Grandpa and Grandma. We spent a couple days playing around, i wish we would have arranged for more time but we still had a great time. On Tuesday June 24th I headed back to Reno and Augie went home with Grandpa and Grandma for 8 days. I stopped at Tracy's and hung out for a bit though it wasn't long enough and picked up Buddy and we headed home. I got home at 12:30 and had to unwind for a bit before i could fall asleep. It was a really nice trip even though it was quick.






5 comments:

Courtney said...

She is getting so big! Hope all is well!

Tracy said...

Love the new page. Great pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun trip, great pics! :)

Melanie said...

I love your pictures. Sounds like a great trip.

I miss you at SL!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Looks like fun! Great pics! :)