Monday, May 26, 2008

Adventures in modge podging...

My name is Suzy and I am a modge podge addict. This was my first ever project using modge podge and now I find myself looking for things to modge podge. I modge podged the clipboard I did for my kitchen, I modge podged a wall plaque I did for Augie and I am even comtemplating modge podging all the letters and the star I have done for the walls in my house. I seriously have a problem. Anyone know of a 12-step modge podge program????

This is a family book I did for Kelly for Father's Day! It will go postal on Tuesday and hopefully arrive on or a day or 2 before Father's Day! We shall see. I modged podged and sealed it to protect it from the sand and hot conditions over in Iraq. I am sure he will cherish it and take very good care of it. I just want him to know he is so missed and we love him and think of him every day!









6 comments:

daizie said...

it looks SO good Squeezy!!! I love it! & I know he will too!

-leafa mcbirdie said...

Wow, it's beautiful, SUZY!! What an awesome FD gifty. :)
I totally luuuuff your choice of papers -the patterns a colors are perfecto together!

Conibaer said...

Oh wow! This is so beautiful!!!

~Holly~ said...

LOVE your album!!!

Abby said...

It looks beautiful Suzy!! I'm sure Kelly will treasure it!

Kate said...

That is beautiful! Love all the papers you used!