Friday, December 28, 2007

Another great Christmas

My family had me convinced that they couldn't find me any painted ponies. So Christmas morning I ended up getting one from Kelly and one from Augie. It was so great and such a surprise.




Augie had been wanting a digital camera so we found a cheap one to start with. I can't wait to see what pictures she comes up with and how well this camera holds up.



Kelly got a lot of things but I think he was most excited about the CAT train. We had gotten one for a friends kids and I think he was disappointed to not get one. Well my Mom sure surprised him.

6 comments:

~Holly~ said...

I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!!!

Cathy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful X-mas!!!
Love your horses!!

La- said...

Look slike you had so much fun!~ Love the expression on your DD face!!

La-

.jessica jo. said...

sounds like you had a wonderful christmas! love those ponies!

Dorothy said...

Looks like your whole family had good surprises for Christmas! Those are great painted ponies. Love the look on Augie's face! Two of my boys got cameras this year too! And I'm glad my hubby isn't here to see the CAT train or he'd want one!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Those are great painted ponies. Glad you had a good Christmas!!!