Saturday, July 28, 2007

Where or where?

Is my mojo? With being out of town for what was supposed to be a little over 1 week and having it turn into 2 weeks cause I got sick, I am having a hard time getting back into the swing of things. I am still fighting a sore throat and a cough. To top it off I got a 2nd degree sunburn at the beginning of the week. This month has really sucked.

The first week of vacation was fun. We spent a lot of time with Grandpa and Grandma. My Father-in-law was totally surprised about his party. We got to spend 3 days at the ocean and play on the beach. Then I spent the whole next week in bed before heading home. This cold has really knocked me for a loop.

I am wanting to scrap but having a hard time finding my mojo. Have you seen it? If so please send it back this way.

1 comment:

~Holly~ said...

sorry you got sick, I hope you are feeling better!

I can't find my mojo either, argh!