Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sigh

I have gotten so behind on things...I don't even know where to begin to start! In the last 3 months my Dad has had a heart attack, my Ex-husband died, his family has turned their backs on me and his daughter, we weren't allowed at the funeral and his daughter is being denied any sort of closure. In all of this one wonderful thing happened...I got engaged to a wonderful and supportive man! :D

It's time to make some positive changs in life and move forward! I am trying to take my business to a new height. Advertising nails more and putting more effort into it, Konad & Scentsy! I am even considering going back to school and getting my business degree! I need to put myself out there more and stop being afraid of failing.....easier said than done but here we go!!!!!!

1 comment:

Denise Shaw said...

I have been away so long but picking my love back up. I'm so sorry and happy for you! I hope life is taking you all the places that you want to go! Miss the scrapbook world!