Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year...New Me!

This is going to be a year of many changes! I am so happy to see 2009 go, it had some major heartbreak involved and it's time to start a new chapter of my life!
My daughter and I are moving back to CA to be close to family and so she can grow up with her cousins and spend time with her grandparents. I am looking forward to this in many ways! I have a new job to start and I am so looking forward to that and the many doors it will open.

2010 is about personal growth for me and time with my beautiful girl! She is going to get to do so many things she has wanted to do and I am so excited for her!

Happy New Year!!!!!!

1 comment:

JayShay said...

Good luck Suzy! Do you know when you are going back to CA yet? Keep us posted! Love you!! Jason&Shaina