Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Things are looking up!

It has been a crazy few months and I am glad to say things are getting better. I have been so bad about staying up on everything but I am hoping to get back into the swing of things.

We went to CA for springbreak and had a quick but nice visit. It never lasts long enough but it's wonderful to get back home. My dog had to be put down when we got home and I brought him home to bury him in our yard. That was one of the tuffiest things I have ever had to do. I miss him terribly! Kelly was home for 21 days but with our nephews graduation down in southern CA we didn't really get all that much time with him and that is a whole other story. Both Augie and I have had bronchitis. A friend of ours little boy was in the hospital with pneumonia so I helped her out with her other 2 boys. My laptop had to go in for repairs and I just got it back today! Woohoo!!!!

On a good note Kelly is coming home from Iraq for good. Granted he will be working and living in Casper, Wyoming but it's only 10 hours away and not 8000 miles away.We are really excited to be able to see him more and have more family time!

I will update with photos soon! I promise!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I am so terribly sorry about your dog. I can't imagine the pain. I know that I will be there someday and the thought of it hurts already.

Big hugs to you.

I'm glad that things are looking brighter!!

Kate said...

I hate that you girls have been sick! Nothing like starting summer with the ickies. :( How very exciting though that Kelly will be coming back from Iraq! :)